Customer success story
Real-time clearing at LME Clear
Learn how the London Metal Exchange extended its business into self-clearing by setting up its own clearinghouse, LME Clear.
- Complete control of its infrastructure, and ability to provide an improved end-to-end process across the LME value chain
- Ability to bring new products to market faster
- Real-time position monitoring
- Real-time liability and collateral monitoring
- Streamlined operational processes including options expiry and collateral management
Improved time-to-market, real-time position monitoring.
Metals futures and options.