Scila Surveillance is a turnkey surveillance system with key strengths in short implementation time, low cost of ownership and excellent usability.
The system comes with a rich set of functionality for efficient market surveillance. Of course, there is also room for adaptations to suit your particular market environment. Scila Surveillance gives you:
- A structured way to view the market with external reference prices, allowing you to:
— See high-level market overviews as well as order book views that detail every single order and trade.
— Monitor the market in real time or replay and investigate market events from a specific time in the past.
— Add external sources of information in order to create consolidated order books, compare prices on multiple marketplaces, etc.
- An alert rule engine. You can smoothly add your own alert rules in to the predefined rules. Alert rules are defined either in Java using the Scila alert framework or in the Esper Event Processing Language (Esper EPL). You don’t have to learn any proprietary techniques.
- A report engine for scheduled or real-time reports. In addition to predefined reports, you can create new reports using JasperReports design.
- A high-performance and full-featured search engine for instant access to available data.
- Integrated issue handling that facilitates efficient investigation of each raised alert.´
Scila Surveillance is based on standard open technologies that make it very easy and cost-efficient to deploy and maintain. In addition to Cinnober’s TRADExpress Trading System, Scila Surveillance can be connected to any trading engine on the market.
Scila Surveillance is developed and maintained by Scila AB, in which Cinnober owns a minority stake. Cinnober has an exclusive distribution agreement for Scila Surveillance.